Friday, December 13, 2013

Future Homemakers!

 I love my girl's!  They are so sweet and always have such fun ideas.  Over the month of December they have been busy making their rooms their own little spaces.  They are always crafting, coloring, or making something.  This year they decorated their own rooms in homemade Christmas decor.  Eliza had a string running across her room with little ornaments she had made and colored.  There was a stocking, star, present, and Christmas tree.  She hung this up and taped it across her room.  It stayed up the whole season amazingly!
Anne worked for about a week on this really cute Christmas banner.  She made these and hung it above her door.  She also made tons of snowflakes, and these other items at school.  I loved seeing my girls  be creative and I can see the future homes of these wonderful future mothers!

No comments: