Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lucy Did It!

 We had one more week off track at the beginning of November.  We had been running around doing lots of Halloween activities that it was so nice to sit home and relax.  Anne enjoying watching a movie and Lucy enjoying taking a nap.
 Max even gets in on the relaxing and enjoys anytime the kids get out something soft to lay in.
 Jason enjoys playing the Wii and perfecting his baseball skills.
 Lucy has been officially potty trained for a couple of months but, I promised the kids if they helped me with Lucy I would take them to Airborne.  So, while off track we celebrated Lucy being totally potty trained and enjoyed jumping around!

I always love when the kids are off track.  I love having them home with me and enjoy the break from homework!

No comments: