Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

 I love Christmas Eve!  I love the excitement that is in the air and all the traditions that come with this day and night.  In the day Jason and Anne enjoyed making a snow cave in the back yard.
 Anne made cookies for Santa and they were so yummy!
 Lucy helped make cookies by eating chocolate chips!
 So, I know there is the whole ugly Christmas sweater thing going on but.... I love Christmas sweaters on little girl's.  They are not ugly right?  I thought they looked cute and were perfect for Christmas Eve.
 Christmas Eve was with the Schwitzer side this year.  Grandma made a huge Christmas feast for all of us.  We had a Christmas talent show and the kids did the Nativity.  It was a nice evening.


 After coming home from Grandma and Grandpa's the kids opened their gift from each other.  Lucy gave Anne a book and Anne gave Lucy some princess clip dolls.
 Jason gave Eliza a Lego set and Eliza gave Jason a glow in the dark football.
 They opened their traditional Christmas pajamas.  There is nothing better than sleeping in new pajamas on Christmas Eve night.  I love this picture!
 That night Santa came!  The kids have been super good this year and I know that Santa is super, super proud of them!
Max loves Christmas and he saw Santa.  He is in awe that he just saw Santa in this picture.  Max Believes and so do we!

1 comment:

thederricks said...

It looks like a wonderful Christmas! I love the Julie and Caroline dolls. Lucky!! Kate got a bow and arrow too. We will have to bring it the next time we get together and Jason and Kate can have a competition. You are going to LOVE your vitamix!! I am so excited for you. I got one for Mother's Day a couple of years ago and life has never been the same! Seriously the best appliance ever. We will have to exchange recipes. It is amazing!! We will have to get together soon! Happy New Year!