Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Lucy!

 Lucy turned 3 this month and she has been so excited for her birthday.  As my last child gets older the harder it is for me to let her go and get bigger.  I feel like I just want to stop time and because I feel like it's rolling and I can't stop it.  Can she really be this big?  I hope she always remembers how much she is loved and cherished in the family.  Before I know it I will be taking a picture of her on her college dorm bed!  I hope she can look back at these pictures of her in her pink room with happiness!

Lucy, is the light of our family.  When she was born her older siblings were so excited and from that day they have all personal cared and loved her.  She was born screaming so loud and to this day she has the loudest cry.  Lucy loves princesses, dancing, playing dolls, playing outside, and eating anything with sugar!  She keeps me laughing and has been my little friend while the others are at school.  We can't imagine life without Lucy in it and we are so happy she came to our family 3 years ago.



 Lucy has amazing blue eyes and beautiful red-hair.   I love her hair and think it is absolutely stunning on her!

 Lucy didn't have to many request for her birthday.  She wanted a princess crown...

 and a glow pet like Eliza got for her birthday.

 Her big surprise came next and we made her close her eyes.
 The bike she has been eyeing at Wal-Mart.  She liked that it has princesses on it and a baby sit in the back for her dolls.


How we love you Lucy and I hope you have the best 3rd year!

1 comment:

thederricks said...

Lucy is adorable!! Happy Birthday Lucy! Her bike is so cute with the baby seat.