Sunday, March 3, 2013

Valentines Day

 We were off track this year on Valentines day.  So, I tried to make the day as fun as possible.  Anne was a little sick so we hung out at home and cooked some yummy treats.  I tried to do a fun Valentine hair do on my girls.  It's suppose to be a heart in their hair.  At least I tried right?
 The kids woke up to Valentines from Mom and Dad.
 Chocolate strawberries were made.
 Valentines for Mom and Dad were made.  We loved these cards!
 My friend Lori gave me this cute little love bug for my birthday.  We each had a chance to write something nice for someone in the family.  We put our note in the love bug and then did service for that person.  The kids loved this and we had a great time showing our love for each other.
 A picture with my Valentine!
I always make a nice Valentine dinner.  So, Valentines was a success around here!

No comments: