Sunday, March 3, 2013

Back to the MTC

 In February, Greg spoke to the missionaries in the MTC.  It was so much fun to go back and remember some of the feelings I had has a missionary.  It was fun to be there with Mike and we hope one day to go back together!  Greg gave an amazing talk to the missionaries.  I wish I would have heard his message as a missionary.  He talked about being a genuine missionary, to be involved and friendly to the people in your mission, and to follow the spirit in your teaching.  I looked around all the missionaries were writing his words frantically.  I know he help so many that day with his words.

The picture above is all of us that served missions.  Notice that Mike and Josh got to go to two missions!
It was fun to have the older grand-kids there and all of them are excited to go on missions of their own. It was a really neat evening.

No comments: