Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Meet Elizabeth

 On February 28th Joe and Jessica welcomed their first daughter Elizabeth Christine into the world.  She is such a beauty and it was so fun to see her in the hospital.  We are so excited for Joe and Jessica and the boys.
 I took Anne and Jason to see her a couple of days later.  I asked Eliza if she wanted to go and she said she was good just looking at a picture.  That girl cracks me up sometimes!

 About a week later Jessica had me take some pictures of her.  I love newborns and she is an extra cute newborn!
 I caught her smiling while sleeping.  I always wonder what they are thinking about.


Mom was holding her and talking to Elizabeth.  She was wide awake and we could tell she was trying so hard to tell Mom something.  It was a sweet moment.

No comments: