Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Had a Birthday....#35

 I had a wonderful birthday this year thanks to wonderful Mike and my sweet kids.  I woke up to a birthday breakfast and lots of hugs and homemade birthday cards...my favorite.  Mike came home from working all day with these beautiful birthday flowers.  I love getting flowers and these were amazing.  Grandma and Grandpa Young watched the kids while Mike took me out to dinner to the Cheesecake Factory.  Mike gave some new very fancy birthday earrings...I love them!

We ended my birthday by bringing home lots of cheesecake to share.  I made a birthday wish and will start my 35th year.  I am getting old!!  I am loving this time of my life.  I love the ages of my kids and I am trying to enjoy every second I have before they move on and I become really old!  I have had a wonderful 35 years!

No comments: