Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

The last post for 2011. As I write this 2011 is almost coming to an end. These pictures are the last sunset of 2011. We get the best sunsets out here!

As I think about this year it has been quite a year for our family. It definitely was the year of the baby. It has been so much fun watching Lucy grow and I can't believe how fast she has grown. Our whole family has loved taking care of Lucy. It was so exciting to watch Jason be baptized this year. I am so grateful for his decision to be baptized and join the church. We blessed Lucy in our home which was so special for us. There were trips up to Bear Lake with both sides of family. Our eventful trip to San Diego which started out crazy but, ended being such a fun time with all of us. Mike and I will never forget going to Rome and experiencing that great city. There were lots of bike riding, playing board games, swimming lessons, dance, piano, basketball, golf, and just being together. I want my family to know how much I love them and love being their wife and mother. These are such special times for me and I hope my kids always remember the good times they had with their Dad and I. Here's to a great New Year!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Erika!

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I'm going to be craving these "windows to the world" when we move. You are the most calm, cool, collected person I have ever known. I bet nothing has ever even got you flustered! You are amazing, and have such an incredible family--I am a better person because I knew you. Thanks for your example.
I'm excited to blog stalk you!