Friday, December 30, 2011

The Nutcracker

I am so happy I have daughters! I love Jason with all my heart and he holds a special place in my heart but, it's fun doing these girl outings. This year Anne was finally old enough to go to the Nutcracker at Ballet West. We went with Grandma Young and Auntie Jill. We started the night by going out to dinner at the Olive Garden....Yummy. We headed across the street to the Capitol Theatre. It always look so pretty and festive at Christmas time. Grandma Young bought Anne a beautiful Clara tree ornament to remember her first Nutcracker. We had pretty good seats and Anne enjoyed the ballet. Watching her face and seeing her laugh at some moments was fun to watch for the first time. I can't wait for the day I will have all 3 of my girls at the ballet!
Jill and I got some good laughs with the people sitting in front of us. They were the clapping police in that they would clap all the time and it got annoying. It's always fun to find some interesting people at events like this.

No comments: