Friday, December 30, 2011

December

I love the month of December because there are so many fun parties and each week there is something to look forward to. Around our home we can be found just hanging out also. Here are my two girls that are home with me in the day. Lucy loves playing with Eliza and some days we just don't get out of our P.J's. Lucy and Eliza were playing train with these baskets.

I had to get a picture of Max with Mike by the tree. Max loves Mike and this evening he was sitting on Mike's lap like he was a baby. Such a funny dog!
This month was my month for the neighborhood pre-school for Eliza. I did a little Christmas party with the kids. We acted out the nativity and the kids liked it. L-R Jessica, Owen, Quinn, Eliza, and Adam. They are such a cute group of kids and I have loved teaching Eliza and her friends.

No comments: