Monday, January 30, 2012

South Pacific Birthday

I had a great birthday this year. I am now 34 years old! On my actual birthday Mike was out of town for meetings but, I still had a wonderful day. In the evening Joe and Jessica and boys brought me dinner. It was so thoughtful of them to think of me. Then Mom and Jill brought me my favorite dessert...cheesecake later that night. Mom then gave me a card with tickets to the Broadway musical South Pacific! This was such a fun present! Mike made it back from Florida just time to be my date. Mom and Dad watched the kids while Mike and I went out to dinner and then to the play. Mike and I had not been to a play in long time so we really enjoyed ourselves. It was Broadway material so it was extra good and fun to watch!
I am excited to start my 34th year and it should be a good one.

No comments: