Sunday, July 5, 2009

Grandpa Young's 66th

I have decided that having a summer birthday is the best. My Dad's birthday falls a couple of days before the 4th of July and we always end up doing something fun outside for his birthday. We had dinner and cake and ice cream at Mom and Dad's and then headed over to Anzak park to hang out. The kids had so much fun walking down to the park and then playing. The tire swing was the hit of the night! We love you Grandpa Young and hope this year is a good one.
Auntie Jill and Anne. Anne is loving her Auntie and everything Jill does is the coolest. The other day she ask me ," Mom do you run or walk for exercise? " I said that I walked in the morning with some friends. She then said, " Well, Auntie Jill runs and she runs fast! She doesn't walk like you." She then went on to say that Auntie Jill is also the best cook. I have a lot to live up to!

Eliza and Mike enjoying swinging.



Jason and Allen also loving the tire swing. We could have played on that swing all night!


1 comment:

Joe said...

Those comments by Anne about Jill are hilarious!