Sunday, July 5, 2009

Eliza and her leash

This past week Eliza has been crazy about her little bear leash. We bought it when we went to Disneyland and back in February she wanted nothing to do with it. She loves her leash now and wears it everyday all day. I have to put it on in the morning and then she likes me to hold on to the leash and she follows me around the house. I feel bad but, she loves it and whines it I don't pull her around like a dog. It's really cute and hopefully it doesn't last too long.
The other night my Mom let Eliza take their dog Maggie for a walk. She was in heaven and lets just say that Maggie took Eliza for a walk. She had a very serious face as she walked the dog and when she wanted Maggie to go a different direction she would yell "Maggie" in a loud voice. We just sat and watched her walk the dog around the park. Eliza is just at a really fun age and she is learning so fast and talking so much better.

1 comment:

Erin and Ryan said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Eliza! I love that she walked Maggie. We should take a picture with Hayden and his doggie, Sydney and her monkey and Eliza and her bear all on a leash! hahaha.