Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day


We had a great day celebrating our outstanding Husband and Father. Mike is a great Dad to these 3 kids and they love him so much. Jason and Mike went camping over the weekend with my brothers and Dad. When Jason came home he said " Mom I have never seen so many stars there were this many ( holding out his arms as big as they can go.) I love that Mike and Jason enjoy camping together. Mike is a sweet Dad to his 2 girls and they both love to dance with him. If Anne is dancing with him Eliza is whining at his feet. It is so much fun to watch.
We had a good Father's Day and celebrated the evening with the Schwitzer side at Paul's home. I am grateful for the Father's in my life for Mike who inspires me to be a better person, my own Father who I admire and look up to, and also my Father-in-Law who is a wonderful example of Fatherhood. We love our Dad's!!!

No comments: