Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Max

 The kids love to celebrate Max's birthday so, I made Max a whole wheat cake so, he could have a piece.  We lit some candles and sang to him.  The picture above shows Max literally smiling while we sang to him.  He loved his cake and ate a piece in one second.  After that, he would stare at the counter and bark at the cake!  He wanted  more and knew it was for him.

Max sometimes gets on my nerves and sometimes I think how nice life would be with out worrying about a dog.  But, I always go back to the spiritual prompting that was given to me when we were shown Max as a puppy.  The spirit said " that is your dog."  who would have ever thought that the Lord would want our family to have a dog but, he does.  Max loves our kids and provides something to our family that only a dog can give.  Happy Birthday Max!

1 comment:

thederricks said...

I love this post! Happy Birthday Max! Life would definitely not be the same without Max! Our girls want a dog like Max!