Sunday, September 1, 2013

Piano Recital

 On Young Family Sunday we had a little Piano Recital for Anne, Jason, and Hayden.  Jason and Anne worked so hard on their pieces.  They memorized them all Summer and did a great job performing them for the family.

 Sweet Hayden is a piano genius. He started piano at 5 and he is now 6.  He is right now writing his own music and hopes to submit it in the reflections contest.  Watch out world because this kid is going to do great things with music
 We cheered on Joe to play the Entertainer.  Every morning for about 3 years Joe would play this song before we went to school.  He would play it fast, slow, loud, soft... it went on and on.  It brought back some great memories!
Thank you Mom for teaching my kids.  They both love piano and enjoy learning from their Grandma.  She has taught them a lot and has been patient with them even when they sometimes don't listen or practice very well.  I love the piano and I am grateful I was taught by my Mom also.  Sometimes I can sit down and play and I enjoy it so much.  I hope my kids can do to that too.

No comments: