Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunsets and Sisters

We get some amazing sunsets out on the west side of Utah Lake. We were eating dinner and I looked outside and couldn't believe how beautiful. We have the most neat view from our backyard of Lake Mountain and the clouds were bright orange. It looked like the sky was on fire. The best sunsets are always in the winter and Mike loves to take a moment and look at them. Mike's love for the sky is just one of the many reasons I adore him.

While Jason is at school all day my girls have so much fun just being girls. Anne is in morning kindergarten and Eliza comes with me everyday to pick her up. When Anne gets in the car Eliza screams "Anne!!!!" We come home and eat lunch and then immediately they start into playing house, restaurant, or princess. I am grateful my girls have sisters!




No comments: