Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jason's 8th Birthday

I can't believe I have an 8 year old! It seems just like yesterday Mike and I were living in the Bennett's basement and bringing him home from the hospital. Jason is a wonderful son and such a good example to his sisters. He is so excited to get baptized in a week. Jason is smart, funny, nice, a good friend, and loves holidays. We are so happy that Jason chose to come to our family
His favorite present was his new set of scriptures. He loves to read them and especially loves to mark his favorite scriptures.

Jason is super excited to be a cub scout and I am lucky because I get to be his Den Mom. I am excited to have him in our Den and excited to see him do all the fun things a cub scout gets to do.


He got to have a friend party this year. He had a couple of friends and cousins over to have pizza and watch a movie. They watched How to Train a Dragon and our basement still kind of smells after having all those boys down there!!! :)



Here was the group minus Jimmy who had to go home. Adam, Alex, Michael, Jason, Harold, Andrew, and Harrison.




2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Such a big exciting birthday! It's fun to see what you did. Dallin got the exact same scriptures and had a very similar party. I think they'd be good friends if we lived closeby. Don't they grow up too fast? This is a fun stage of life though.

The Eric and Jaime Evans Gang said...

I haven't been checking blogs lately!! so happy that when I have time I can see some cute pic's and say HI....I love you girl!!!