Saturday, February 5, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner which I have to say was pretty good ( I will give myself a pat on the back) We enjoy this time to talk about Christmas and Mike and I shared a favorite Christmas from our past. I also shared the famous Great Grandma Young Christmas story about her favorite Christmas in Midway.
Jason made these cute Christmas napkin holders at school as a Christmas gift for Mike and I. We had them on our Christmas Eve table.

Can you tell that Eliza loved her Christmas drink? She is so much fun!




Our favorite Christmas tradition is the almond in the pudding. Jason got the almond this year and got to open the present that was set in the middle of our table.


The present was a harp. These are fun for kids and they enjoyed playing the different songs all evening on the harp.



They got to open up new Christmas Eve PJ's!






On Christmas Eve we spend it with the Young side also. We made gingerbread houses and enjoyed being creative.





We also had the Christmas Eve talent show. Jason played Silent Night and Mike played Joy to the World. I was so proud of my boys!!! We enjoyed being with family and opening presents and of course playing the chimes... a Young family tradition.
















No comments: