Saturday, February 5, 2011

Christmas Break

After having a baby it has been nice to have the kids home and we can relax and not worry about homework and getting off to school. It is always an adjustment for me when I have a baby and the kids have been so patient with me. The picture above was taken by Anne and this is where we spend a lot of time..... feeding Lucy in her room. Eliza is usually in the room with me talking to me and keeping me company.
We were lucky to have a white Christmas and even get some snow during the break. The kids were so excited to play in the snow and they even built a snowman all by themselves! I was proud of them because they usually like Mike to help them build it.


I love these cute little snow princesses!


Here is the finished product and I think they did a great job. They worked together and made a fine snowman!


Lucy was nice a warm inside sleeping. She is just 3 weeks in this picture. I love her kissable cheeks.






Here is Lucy hanging out. She has been a great baby and is sleeping well. She does have her fussy moments but, other than that she is a sweet baby.



No comments: