Monday, April 13, 2009

General Conference Fun

We had a good Conference weekend. I really enjoyed listening and watching conference. I felt so uplifted after and felt the conference gave us so much to be hopeful about. I felt that the theme of the conference was on the temples and I am grateful to the many testimonies that were borne on the temple and temple work. It got me excited to do better in that area of my life.
On Saturday Mike and I got to go to the afternoon session of conference and see Mike's Dad sustained. It was really need to be up close and to see the prophet in person. There was such a neat spirit in the conference center and Mike and I were excited that we could be there that day. After Mike stayed for priesthood with his Dad and brothers and I headed home to hang out with the girls. My Mom had a little Easter party for the grand-kids and they got to color many eggs and have a Easter egg hunt. The weather was so cold we had to do it down in my parents basement but, the kids had a really fun time.


Here is a picture of most of the Grand-kids. They all have some sort of candy in their mouths and I am sure Eliza has a chocolate mustache or it's all over her hands!

No comments: