Monday, December 15, 2008

Jason is the Shining Star

Jason was the shining Star at school this past week and he was so excited. On Monday, I went into his class and introduced Jason and told some neat things about him. After that every kid in the class can ask Jason a question. Here were some of the most memorable.

Question: Jason what do you like to do for fun.

Jason: Looks over at his teacher and says "Homework."
The kid already understands how to brown nose and what answers are good answers in front of certain people.

Question: What is your favorite animal?

Jason: Penguins.
What in the world? I thought that was pretty random.

On the drive home from school he said, "Mom I do not want to eat anymore bad foods like cookies and candy. I only want to good food like apples, chicken, and oranges." I said, "Well, bud it's okay to eat cookies and candy every once in a while. He said, " No Mom, My teacher said only good foods and my teacher knows everything." Great so, now his teacher trumps Mike and I!! So, once he got home and I had made some cookies he forgot all about eating good things. All he wanted where some cookies and I let him!! Ha Ha Ha

2 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

How cute! I totally understand the teacher trumping any advice the parents give--it happens to me too! So funny! Jason seems like such a cutie!

Heather said...

I need your address. Can you send it to me please.