Friday, December 26, 2008

Fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house

The Saturday before Christmas both Grandparents had our kids over for some Christmas fun. My kids started out at Grandma and Grandpa Youngs where they made gingerbread houses. My kids look forward to doing this every year and they enjoy having one on one time with my parents. It's nice because we leave our kids and then Mike and I get an afternoon for a date. The pic above is of Eliza and my Mom with her stocking. My Mom has cross-stitched all of my kids stocking and she had just finished Eliza's this year. It is a beautiful stocking and I know it took my Mom hours. I think that it's something my kids will really cherish having their stockings made by their Grandma. Thank you Thank you Grandma Young for all your hard work!!
Jason with his gingerbread house!


Grandma and Grandpa Schwitzer have the Grand-kids over to make salt dough Christmas tree ornaments. My kids enjoy doing this also and like doing something with all their cousins. We also as a family did a humanitarian project by filling plastic bags with soap, toothpaste, shampoo and other essentials to give out to people that need it around the world. It was a fun day with both sets of Grandparents!

No comments: