Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy #38

 My Birthday fell on a Sunday this year.  So, just a normal church day for me.  This year for my birthday Mike and the kids got me a new painting/ picture I have wanted for a while.  I was super excited about that.
 After church we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Young's.  Grandma made me an amazing birthday dinner and cake.

 I made some wishes and I think my 38th year will be a good one.
 I am so grateful for my parents and all the love and support they have given to me over the years.  I know how how hard it is to be a parent and I am grateful to both of them!
On Monday Mike took me out for a birthday date.  We went to Cheesecake Factory and then to a Jazz game.  Mike's company has awesome seats this year and it was so fun to be down close.  Dwight Howard was playing that night and it was fun to see him up close!  I had such a wonderful birthday!!

No comments: