Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy 13th Birthday Jason

 I can't believe we have a teenager!  Where is the time going?!  I love looking back on my kids when they were little.  I loved that little 3 year old face, and he was the sweetest most fun little boy.  I love Jason at this age though too.  He is fun to talk to and joke around with.  He wants to have conversations about life and even gets into a little political talk with Mike and I.   He will still give me hugs and I love that.  I really did mourn not having little babies anymore, but Heavenly Father has opened my eyes to the wonder of my kids getting older.  That is wonderful and good!  Heavenly Father has given me 4 more friends and loved ones to help me along on my journey here on Earth.  I can't wait to watch Jason over these next couple of years.  Changes and decisions that will shape the rest of his life.  I am so excited to be there for him and help me along his journey.
 It was a normal school day for Jason.  It's hard to miss any classes in Middle School so, he didn't want to go out to lunch and get behind in school… what a guy!
 That evening we had the Grandparents over to celebrate with him. He wanted Hamburgers and fries for dinner.  Sounds like a teenager meal to me!
 He got some new church clothes.
 An under Armor sweatshirt….
 and this new bike!  He can finally get around our neighborhood in style.
 I hope he made a wish for this year!



How we love this kid and are so happy to have him in our family.  We love you Jason!

1 comment:

thederricks said...

Jason is such a great person! You are lucky to have him as the oldest, best big brother. Looks like a fun Birthday!