Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

 We had a great Halloween this year.  In the morning Sydney got baptized so we went to that and enjoyed being with family.  We then came home and got ready for all the fun in the evening.  This will probably be Jason last year trick or treating.  He got together with a bunch of guys from the neighborhood.
 Anne decided to head over to Uncle Paul's neighborhood.  She wanted to get a lot of candy and when you got with Uncle Paul's family that is what you get.  She came home with 9 pounds of a candy!!
 Lucy was Alice in Wonderland.  She had a fun party at her pre-school too.
Eliza was Cleopatra.  She decided to stay home with Lucy and go around our neighborhood trick or treating.  I went out with them and it was fun to watch them go from house to house.  It got pretty cold once the sun went down so the girls were done around 8:00.  We made some hot chocolate and went through their candy.  Jason and his friends then came over to hang out after trick or treating.  Another Halloween on the books!  I love this time of year and enjoy the Fall so much!

4 comments:

thederricks said...

Cute costumes!! Cute kids!!

Robinson Family said...

Thanks so much for the invite to view your blog again. For some reason it knocked me off. I love seeing your cute family grow up! I hope you enjoy the holidays!

Robinson Family said...

Erica, I rejoined an still cannot connect through my blog, frustrating. I don't have an Instagram account. We're excited for Thanksgiving and looking forward to the break! I will keep trying to find out what is going on with the blog to stay connected! Miss you guys!

Robinson Family said...

Hooray, I just got on Successfully!