Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Anniversary! 14 Years!

 Our anniversary fell this year on Sunday so, we celebrated the weekend after.  We took the kids to Grandma Youngs for a sleep over, and then Mike and I stayed at the Grand America!  I had never stayed there before and it was so nice!  When we walked in they had made a special cake that said Happy Anniversary on it.  It was super yummy!!
 We went out to dinner at the Garden and watched the temple lights go on while eating.  We then headed back to the hotel to sit in the hot tub and swim in their fancy pool.  It was just super relaxing and fun to have Mike all to myself!
The next morning we went out to breakfast and then went to go pick up the kiddos.  I am so grateful for my marriage to Mike.  I enjoy being with him so much and I am so lucky to have married my best friend!  It was the perfect weekend and these past 14 years years have been the best with Mike!

1 comment:

thederricks said...

How fun! Happy Anniversary!!