Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Little Things in January

 After several weeks of working on this he finally finished his Lego plane.  It's a pretty cool plane that even moves.  We were really proud of Jason because he put this whole thing together by himself.
 Lucy loves going to story time at the library.  She loved the craft this day!
 The sad part about January is that Jason totally played basketball and I never took one picture of him!  He played awesome!  All I have are these funny pictures Lucy and I took while watching Jason play a game.  I guess I was enjoying his game playing so much I forgot to take a picture!
 I am so grateful for my cheerleading buddy!
 This year we have enjoyed having Emily over to do a little pre-school and play time.  This month we made home made play dough and the girls loved it.  I was also messing around with my camera lens I got for my birthday.

I really like my new lens.  It's perfect for photographing you kids!

No comments: