Thursday, January 29, 2015

Feeling like a Princess

 Every time we are at Disneyland the girl's want to get their hair done at the Bippity Boppity Boutique. I have looked into it and I really do not like the hair do they give and it's super expensive!  While in Down Town Disney we found the Elsa and Anna Boutique.  In this store they do cute hair, their nails, and a little make-up for half the price.  I was sold and booked a time for a 3 of the girls.

 The girls really enjoyed it!

 When they are done they sprinkle glitter on them and have them make a wish… So cute!
 I like how the hair looked and the girls felt super special all day.  Lots of little girls in Disneyland pointing to their hair and Mom's asking where we got it done.

 We spent another day at Disneyland.  Eliza, Lucy, and I love the Teacups.  Dad and the olders not so much.
 Look at these cute princesses!  We had another fun day at Disneyland.



No comments: