Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Anne's Baptism Pictures

 Our last week off track I took Anne to take some pictures of her in her Baptism dress.  She picked this dress all by herself.  Going shopping with her was fun and she tried on about 10 dresses  until she found the one she liked the best.  I really didn't want to take these pictures of her.  I really wanted to have a professional photography take her pictures.  Mike insisted that I should do them and I actually had a lot of fun taking them.  I took about 100 pictures but, I got to pose her and do exactly what I wanted instead of paying a lot of money to get maybe one picture I really like.  So, again Mike was right on this one!

 It was a beautiful day and there were three weddings going on so, we had to wait our turn to get certain picture spots like this one!



I loved taking these pictures at the temple and I can't wait to see her in her third white dress in front of the temple someday!

No comments: