Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

We had a fun Valentines this year. The kids woke up to find special Valentines from Mom. I wrote the qualities I most admire in them on a heart in the kitchen. We had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
Eliza and Lucy helped me get ready for our special Valentines dinner that night. We made Chicken cord en bleu, cheesy potatoes, and salad. For dessert we made chocolate covered strawberries and Valentine sugar cookies. The kids all got Valentines from school and had fun school parties. Dad brought special Valentines for all his kids and a very special Valentine for Mom. Dad knew had to celebrate this year!
We always have a nice dinner on this night and I love this day to celebrate all the people I love! I love all of you my sweet family!!!

No comments: