Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Mild, Calm, Winter

We have had the strangest winter this year with no snow. We have had a dusting of snow but, nothing that has allowed our kids to go play in it this year. In all honesty, I have actually enjoyed no snow. I really missed it around Christmas but, I am good with no snow in the valley. My kids have really enjoyed keeping up on their outdoor activities. We just put on some coats and gloves and call it good. One afternoon it was actually in the lower 50's the kids were loving being outside with just a light coat or jacket. I had to get some action pictures of the kids.

I love this picture of Eliza...Pure happiness!


Mike, Jason, and Jimmy played a game of basketball. Jason and Jimmy beat Mike!

Riding bikes is a favorite in this family.
Our sweet Lu Lu was loving being outside with all the kids.
This is what I found the other day in the bathroom. Lucy had found her hair bows and put them in her hair. She also found some vaseline and had smeared it all over her face! She was so proud of herself.

No comments: