Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cousin Fun

On Monday Auntie Kari, Kate, and Claire invited us to go to the Herriman Lake ( I think that is what is called) Anyways, it's a really fun place to take your kids to cool off. They have made this small lake with a sand beach and it's really a lot of fun. The kids had a good time being with their cousins and hanging out. Eliza and Claire enjoyed sitting in the sand and wading in the water
Anne, Kate, and Jason liked swimming in the water. Our kids would wear their life jackets and practice their swimming skills. Anne and Jason really enjoy hanging out with Kate. Kate is right in between Jason and Anne,as far as age,and so it fun for both of them.

Our newest cousin right now is Elsie. She is my brother and sister-in-laws foster baby. They are hoping to be able to adopt her in the near future but, for now we will love for however long our family gets to love her. Eliza loves babies and every time she sees Elsie she has her claws on her. The other night Eliza sat and held her for probably about 45min. She wouldn't let anyone else take her and Elsie seemed to like it!


1 comment:

Heather said...

It looks like you are keeping pretty busy. Tell Jason good job on his belt advancement! It is nice to have people you can hang around with. Did you see I have Jackie Nelson on my blog. She is the mauga tribe. Anyway thanks for reading my blog. I was just thinking no one read it because I had no comments lately and then you did. Thanks! I love your blog too. It is fun to see what you all are doing even if we live sooooooo far away! Take care!