Sunday, November 2, 2008

Seven Years Strong!

On November 1st we celebrated our seven year anniversary!!! It was on a Saturday so it was nice to spent all day together. We dropped our kids off at my parents and went to the SLC Temple and had a great time being together in the temple. We don't get to go together all time as we try to juggle the kids and this was needed. After the temple we went out to a nice dinner and then we walked around down town and just talked. It was so nice not having the kids with us and to just be together for an evening.
Mike and I have known each other since the 2nd grade. We grew up together and have so much fun talking about growing up. He is my best friend and their is no one I would rather be with. He makes me laugh everyday and I love him for that. I am so glad we get to be on this journey in life together because it's the best with him!!

3 comments:

Young Family said...

I'm glad you had a great night. We had fun seeing your kids. Hayden loves to play with them.

Scott and Mandi said...

That's awesome Erika! I'm so happy for you! Isn't it the best being married to your best friend and looking forward to not only the rest of your lives together, but eternity too? :) Miss you! Hope we get to see you soon!

Jillian said...

YAY! I love you guys!