Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall Zoo Trip

I have to say that going to the Zoo in the Fall is the best time to go! We went this past week with our cousins from the Young side and we had a great time. I wasn't sure about going in the middle of November but, I bundled up the kids and we were nice and warm the whole time. There was probably 4 families at the Zoo that day and we had access to everything. I have decided that I would rather go in the fall and layer some clothing than sweat to death in the middle of the Summer. I think we will make this a new family tradition!! In the picture above are most of the Young cousins minus Allen who was in school.
My kids loved being able to see all the animal up close. This Gorilla had a thing for Anne. It sat there and just looked at her! I don't blame him because she is just too cute with that Hello Kitty hat on!

Anne and Hayden having fun at the park in the Zoo!


Eliza had a great time at Zoo. It was her first trip and she would ooh and ahhh at all the animals. Her favorite part was playing at the park. In this picture I am playing hide and seek with her. She would hide behind that pole and then jump out and give me that huge smile!



5 comments:

Young Family said...

It was a fun day. We'll have to go again.

Anonymous said...

Your kiddies are so cute!! The fall is a great time to go! We will get together soon!

Scott and Mandi said...

How fun! My kids love the zoo too! I love how your girls have matching coats! Too cute!

Joe said...

I had never actually seen Eliza smile before. She always gives me crusties.

Unknown said...

Hi Erika! I was so glad to hear from you! Your family is so cute! Is Hayden Brad's little boy or Joe's...spitting image of both of them! How are you guys? are you still in Eagle Mountain? Or somewhere like that I think. We need to get together! I would love to see you!