Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Pictures

My friend and neighbor is a photographer and she took pictures of our family and the kids the other night. My kids were not too happy about doing this but, we got some good pictures in the end. It was cold but, Cassey did such a great job and she caught some cute moments.
This is my sweet Anne and she would not smile. I was jumping up and down and making silly faces and she wouldn't give me her beautiful smile.


Cassey was following my kids while they were playing in the park and caught Anne smiling at Jason. I love this picture because she caught the perfect picture of my little girl. I always want to remember that sweet face and her big perfect smile!

Jason of course was Mr. perfect. He likes Cassey's little girl Bryton so he was trying to make a good impression on her Mom. Jason is the best boy and I couldn't ask for a better son. He is the perfect first child and we are so lucky to have him.



Here is Eliza and she wasn't too fond of the camera. She just wanted to walk around and play in the leaves. Cassey caught some cute pictures and this one moment where she actually looked at the camera
Taking pictures is always so stressful. You want everyone look good and to smile and be happy but, with kids that is impossible. One photo session down many more to go!!!!




3 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

You're right-I'm always so stressed when we take pictures and then exhausted after! LOL
Those pictures are adorable! Your kids are so beautiful! You have the cutest family! I miss you!

Ryan and Erin said...

Those are all adorable pictures! We have the cutest nieces and nephews EVER! I love it. We can't wait to see you all!

Joe said...

Anne is a cute girl. She is so shy but I love pulling her aside and making her talk to me.

I guess I haven't grown on Eliza yet. I think she is scared of me. :-)