Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend is always so much fun. I love all the traditions that are involved with the weekend and I espicially look forward to hearing from our prophet and apostles. It was a great conference and we learned so much and learned ways to improve ourselves. Being around family we had a great weekend full of fun and tradition!!
On Priesthood night we went over to my parents and while the guys were at priesthood we made graham cracker haunted houses. My cute Sister-in-law came up with the idea and my kids had so much fun. (Thanks Erin!!) We made some pretty spooky houses!!





On Priesthood night my cousins came up from BYU and we had so much fun catching up and talking.



On the Schwitzer side they have a tradition of doing a Chuck Wagon Breakfast on the morning of Sunday conference. It is always the best breakfast of the year and we have fun listening to conference together. My kids had a blast hanging out with cousins and making fun memories.





Jason had fun playing dominos with all the boys! He loves his cousins!!!



1 comment:

Scott and Mandi said...

How fun! Your kids are adorable! Isn't conference the best??? I look forward to it so much! Let's talk soon! Love ya!