Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer of 2008






















We had such a great summer this year. I thought I would just catch up on our blog. We went to Yellowstone with my family in July. We stayed in a cabin all together and had fun being together. My kids loved being with their cousins every moment of the day. We enjoyed seeing all the traditional sites of Yellowstone.

We also went up to Bear Lake twice this summer with the Schwitzer side of the family. We love Bear Lake and always have a great time sitting on the beach, and eating the famous raspberry shakes. Again, my kids were in heaven being with cousins again. Our trip to Bear Lake in August was fun because I met Mike's cousins from Canada for the first time. They are so much fun and I loved getting to know them better. Mike's Grandma who is 92 even got on a wave runner and took it for a spin. She is an amazing lady and I learn from her all the time.

We had the traditional summer of late night walks, fireworks, BBQ, playing at the park, riding bikes, running through sprinklers, going to the pool, eating, buying ice cream from the ice cream man, going up to the canyons, hiking, golfing and just being together. We had a great summer!!

2 comments:

Young Family said...

I love the sand castle!

Kari said...

Isn't it sad to see summer come to an end? Good thing you've joined the blogging world and will be able to look back at all these great pics and memories!!