Sunday, September 21, 2008

Is He hearing right?

So, I am not sure if any of you go through these conversations with your kids but, lately Jason has been cracking me up. After school I will ask him about his day and he will tell me about kids in his class. I have noticed that some of the kids have some unusual names like "BreBran". I ask Jason "Are you sure her name isn't BreAnn?" He insist that her name is BreBran and that she doesn't talk. The next day he said he had a new friend named "Blocks" What?! I said again " Is his name maybe Broc?" He insisted again that it was Blocks. Then the boy that sits next to him is "Luca" I am thinking Lucas but, who knows! He passed his hearing test done at the school so, this is just cracking us up. We love to hear stories about BreBran and try to get him in any way to say here name. He could be totally right for all we know and I can't wait to see his class pictures to figure out who these kids are. What would we do without these precious kids!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! That cracked me up tonight too! He is such a cute kid. Thanks for your comment on mine - it is now up. When I get a comment from someone who hasn't commented yet, I have to approve it first. So, if you comment again it will come up right away. I love that you are blogging now! it is the greatest! Have a good night!

Young Family said...

Thta is funny. Perhaps those are really their names. With the names people give their children now who knows. But you probably have figured the names out correctly.

Jillian said...

Bahahaha. Brebran is my favorite (maybe her parents Breanna and Brandon tried to combine their names)! I hope that really is her name. Although, when I ask Jason if he wants to watch The Lion King, he says "Lion the King!" so maybe he likes to put his own twist on things. I can't wait for school pics.

Joe said...

Jason is hilarious. I automatically smile when I think of your kids.