Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School



Jason started Kindergarten on Aug. 25th. He loves school and his teacher is great! I dropped him off for his first day and as I left I cried. I am so excited for him but, now we start a new area of his life where the outside world has an influence. He is growing up so fast and I know in a couple of years I'll watch that boy walk through the MTC doors and cry all over.




He has made friends in his class and our little neighbor girl is in love with him. She ask me all the time when she can marry Jason. He thinks that is gross and he really doesn't like girls right now. (Thank goodness!) On Labor Day I told him that he didn't need to go to school because it was a holiday! I thought he would be excited but, instead he said " What?! But, I want to go to school today!" I know that phrase won't last too much longer.

2 comments:

Young Family said...

Welcome to blogging

Scott and Mandi said...

Hi Erika! How are you??? So good to hear from you! I found your blog too! You'll have to tell me how in the heck you found mine!
Anyway, your kids are adorable, and I totally understand crying the first day of school! I still do it and Cooper and Colby are in 2nd and 4th grade! :)
Let's talk soon!
Love ya!
mandi