Monday, August 8, 2016

Heber Valley Girl's Camp

 I had such a great time with our Young Women up at Heber Valley Camp!  All these Young Women are amazing and I really enjoyed spending a week with each and every one of them!
 It was Stake Camp this year and the theme was No Place Like Home... Wizard of Oz theme.
 The cabins at the camp are amazing and we had showers!!
 Lots of crafting
 Playing games
 I had the chance of going on the sun rise hike with these cute girls!

 The girls did a rope's course where they got to go down a huge Zipline.


 The lake at the camp is beautiful and we had a fun time playing tag around the huge lake.


It's amazing how the Lord has open my heart so I can love these girls the way he does.  Each of these girls have a little place of in my heart and I know how much the Lord loves them!  It has been amazing to see each of these girls grow spiritually over these past couple of years.

No comments: