Friday, June 3, 2016

Last Day of School

 The last day of school is always such a fun day!  There is a lot of excitement in the air as we get ready for a break from school for 3 whole months!  Anne's class had a fun Hawaiian party to say farewell to 5th grade.  Anne was in Ms. Thorn's class and really enjoyed being in such a fun class!

 Jason not really happy about doing a jump, but I made him!  End of 7th grade for Jason.  He made it through his first year of Middle School!
Anne finished up 5th grade!  She is excited to rule the school next year!
 Eliza loved 2nd grade.  I told Eliza that I loved 2nd grade so much.  I still remember it being one of my favorite grades in elementary school.  She had a great year!
The girls got lots of awards... They both got their Brilliant Bobcat which requires a little extra work throughout the school year.  Super proud of their hard work!

Let the Summer begin!  Even Mom is extra excited to have a break from schedules and getting up early to head to school.  This Summer will be a blast!

1 comment:

thederricks said...

You have such great kids! I love the jumps off of the porch! What a cute way to celebrate!