Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Day Of School

 The first day finally came!  They had the 7th graders come a day early for half day just to get use things before school with all the other kids.  Jason was pretty nervous this day!
 His first real all day of school.  He was a lot more calm and ready to go!  I have to say that I was not so calm.  Letting him go that day I felt so nervous for him.  I guess I remember my first day of middle school like it was yesterday.  I remember what I wore and all the feelings I had.  So, it all came rushing back to me that day.  I have to say he handled it like a champ and Middle School will be great for Jason!
 Eliza our 2nd grader!  She has an amazing teacher and I am so excited for her!
 Our 5th grader Anne!  She also has a great teacher and I am excited for all the things she will learn this year.  It seems that during 5th grade they grow by leaps and bounds!
These two will still represent the Schwitzer family in elementary school!  They all had a great first day!

No comments: