Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

 I love being a Mother!  I get the great chance to mother the most amazing children on the Earth.  They all are such a blessing in my life and I can't imagine my life without them.  Hugging them, cooking for them, cleaning, doing their laundry, playing with them, helping them with homework, supporting them in hobbies, and just being a listening ear for them is my dream and joy.  I hope my kids know how much their Mother loves being their Mom and cheerleader.
 Jason I love that we you love me!  You always wave and give me a big smile when I drop you off at school.  It melts my heart and I love it!
 Anne I love your laugh and willingness to help me .  Thanks you for always being a solid rock in our home.
 Eliza I love laughing with you and hearing your fun out look on life.  Thank you for always being there for everyone in our family.  We all know we can count on Eliza.
 I love my sweet Lucy and the fun times we have together at home while the kids are at school.  I will always cherish my time with you.  I love your hugs and kisses.  You bring so much love to our family!
I love all the Mother's in this picture!  My Mom who is such a great example of being a Mom.  She didn't have it easy growing up and didn't really have a Mom at times in her life.  So, I am always amazed at her abilities  that just came so natural.  Jill, who is a Mother to my children.  They love her so much  and she brings so much joy in their lives.  Erin, who is pregnant with her 5th and we are waiting for little Lottie to come to our family.  Erin, who is always patient and kind to her children.  She is such a great example to me!

No comments: