Friday, April 25, 2014

Grandma Young's Retirement Party

 Grandma Young finally retired this year.  We were all so excited for her that we planned a party to celebrate her being done.  She has worked for around 20 years!  I am grateful for the sacrifices she made for me.  I know she worked to help pay for college and missions.  Now that I am a parent I know how hard it is to raise kids financially.  I know we all want to give them the best opportunities in life and I am grateful to my parents and the long hours they put in on my behalf.
 Grandma loves to garden so the theme was a garden party.  I wanted it outside but, it was raining that day so the garden party was brought indoors.  We had dinner and then played Bingo together which was really fun.  We then sent the kids downstairs to watch and movie and the adults enjoyed talking.
 A picture of all the Young Grand-kids.
All the nieces loving their Auntie Jill!

It was a fun night and I am excited for Grandma to have more free time to do the things she really enjoys!

No comments: