Friday, January 24, 2014

For the Love of Fishing

 So, I married a guy who loves to fish among many other things.  Over the past couple of years, though, he had forgotten that he loved it.  He was put as Young Men's President and was put out in the outdoors again. He started remembered how much he loved this sport.  So, for the past couple of months ,we have been talking about fishing...the best spots to fish, what kind of line is the best, how many fish he wants to catch, different kinds of flies.  I have loved hearing him talk about fishing.  So, I said that I thought it would be fun to go with him and the next thing I knew he went and bought me waders!  I am actually really excited and hope we can sneak away together on some fishing dates!
 So, the waders already came in handy this month when Anne and I went to a mother/daughter activity.  We were suppose to dress up and we chose to dress up as fisher girls.  It was a fun activity and I loved hanging out with Anne for an evening.
 Mike learned his skills from Grandpa Schwitzer.  They found some time to go fish the Provo River.  They had a great time together.  I think that is what I love most about fishing is the people it brings together!

No comments: