Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy Birthday!!

 I had a great birthday and enjoyed being with my family.  My sweet girls came home from school and made me some birthday presents!
 Eliza made me this fairy house!  I loved her little creation and was so impressed with her imagination!  The door has a Christmas wreath on it and it even has a little welcome mat at the front door.  I LOVE my fairy house!
Anne made me a birthday garland!  They are so sweet and are the best daughters around.

The kids came home from school and we started the party right off.  I got some new running shoes, and some clothes.  We then dropped off the kids at Grandma and Grandpa Schwitzers and Mike and I went out to dinner with Mom and Jill.  I really missed not having Dad there but, he couldn't get work off.  We went to Macaroni Grill and then headed over to the Mall to do a little shopping.  Mike was so good to put up with all the shopping!  The best sales are on my birthday because everyone is trying to get rid of winter stuff to get their spring stuff in!  So, we found great sales!!  It was a great day and I think being 36 will be great!!

1 comment:

thederricks said...

Happy Birthday Erika!! I am glad you had a fun day. You are such an amazing person. You are such a great friend and mother. I am lucky to know you!