Thursday, May 30, 2013

She Is Growing Up!

 Since we finished the basement we have been moving furniture and rearranging rooms.  With that came the time to take down the crib.  It was a little sad for me, and we took it down and put it away.  Our crib has been constant for the past 10 years.  I had to come to grips that it was time for me to move on and let the crib go.  Lucy couldn't be happier about her big girl bed, and she has slept like a champ on it.  Lucy has told me that she is not my baby anymore but, that she is my little girl.  But, I hate to tell her that she still is my baby!  She still has her chubby little legs and cheeks that are so fun to munch on.  Her little feet that still smell good even after being outside all day.  She is growing up but, I just love this girl right at this stage.  In the picture she is holding her favorite book " Baby Dear".  I have to read a story from it every night.  I tell her she is my Baby Dear and she doesn't seem to mind!

Let's get a closer look at those pig tails too!  I love you Lucy Lu!

1 comment:

thederricks said...

So cute! Congrats to big girl Lucy,
Moving to a big girl bed!