Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sealing Day

On June 5th Elsie was sealed to Brad and JanaLynn and family. I have never been to a sealing of a child to parents and it was so neat. JanaLynn had her two girls in matching white dresses and they looked to so pretty. When they brought the kids in the sealing room they were all so cute and reverent. Elsie paid perfect attention to the sealer and it was like she knew exactly what was going on. It was special to see their family all in white around the altar. I am so grateful for temples and that Families Can Be Together Forever!
Mike and Anne on the temple grounds in the pic above and Mr. Jason is my little poser. He wanted me to take a picture of him by the temple and look at that precious face!


Elsie girl on the temple grounds after the sealing. I loved her dress and she looked so sweet. Elsie has the cutest smile but, I didn't catch it in any of these pictures.

Brad, JanaLynn, and kids dressed all in white.



Everyone that came to the sealing to celebrate Elsie.




No comments: